Unabn request
Your name: xxxmlg420

Your ban ID: 62723

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: FearRP
Involved: [FL:RP]thehitman56 @Fo4, [FL:RP] Morlock, [FL:RP] Hellphantom

Why we should unban you: It's just 'one' day, but I didn't do anything wrong.
Some officer suggested me to leave the city in daylight, which I refused since the law stated that rebels weren't allowed at NIGHT. I drove fof, he shot at me, I returned back in the city and he jumepd in front of my car.

This happened on maisntreet between bk and BP

Next up is about thehitman and morlock.
They told me to get out of the car, at Nexus, to arrest me, I drove an officer down, who reported it through OOC(He broke NLR).
Since I had a meeting with the pres I refused to leave my car since I didn't want to be arrested for bullshit, which I explained tot hem a lot of times, they started counting from 5 and I drove off, next I get picked up in the air and banned.

Dieing wasn't on my schedule, neither was being arrested, but being banned? Not at all. Especially not over such a dumb thing, which all occurred due to hellphantom.

Evidence? One guy recorded it all, at least he said so.
I've some screenshots I believe from that phantom guy trying to shoot me in broad daylight.
Bump?
Please be patient, don't bump your UBR.

Don't reply to this post.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If someone else broke rules call admin
I got a call about you and you was in your car ignoring at least 2 armed cops telling you to get out then eventually you drive off all while under gun point
They shot, FearRP doesn't count then anymore, so have I been informed/read rules.
They had me for no good reason under gunpoint and I did call an admin(I call an admin 10-15 times on a daily basis, but they show up only 2% of the time(even after being patient and waiting for 1-4 hours)) It's due to that phantom guy, who spoke in OOC about me hitting him, that I got banned for not following FearRP. I refused to go to jail for bs. He attempted to RDM, FailRP, but he didn't got any ban or blacklist for it.
Bump, I want to play asap and my ban is still taking 7 hours or so :/
Denied