Denied for bad reasons.
Your name: detniaP , Dogling

Your ban ID: 58952 , 58929

Banned by: Raptor , Console

Reason: Mass CDM (Expired) , Double accounting to avoid ban (Permanent)

Involved: My friend(as seen in the other two topics linked below, read them first), 12 innocent people, Raptor

Why we should unban you:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=57930

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59357

The first one, was denied for me double accounting to rejoin. I don't think he read the "Why we should unban you" section, as I said I rejoined to tell them it wasn't me who had done it. And I didn't know that you got a permanent ban for rejoining, and yes, I have read all the rules. I also had 7 days of no reply, and that is going to cause some misunderstanding so I suggest removing that from the UBR layout page.

The second one, I was denied for having my last one denied. I doubt that's a reason, as I am allowed to post more than one of those. The admin even gave no reason at all. I would like to know why. Also, is a permanent ban necessary? Just make it the double the time of the original ban. I don't deserve a permanent ban and would like to have it lowered to at least a number that will expire.

If you have a question, don't instantly lock the topic and put it in Denied. Give me some time to answer it please. Please consider this, I have been waiting forever to rejoin this server.
Hello, I am Raptor/Veyron/NightFury but I have changed my name to Agent.

I banned you for massive CDM'ing, I think I roughly remember what happened you told me that it was your friend that ran over people and how it wasn't your fault however your account is your responsibility it doesn't matter if it was you or your friend if you break a rule you get punished for it.

If you think that you wanted to explain to us that it was not you, you should have post an unban request on the forums. Using a different account to get on the servers and tell an admin is not allowed because it is violating the terms of service.
I didn't know it was against the rules, as repeated in my earlier UBR's.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

Not knowing it was against the rules isn't an excuse. The rules are the first thing you see upon joining the server and double-accounting is under a strict zero tolerance policy.

Posting a second unban request immediately after the first has been denied is not allowed. There is a period you must wait before posting a second unban request. I suggest you re-read the 'How to make an unban request' thread located here.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team