Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: Mr ReBeLz 59

Your ban ID: 62477

Banned by: [FL] Barkles

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Candycane (i dont know the name of the person who put up the ban request in the first place)

Why we should unban you: i have watched the video, of why i got banned, and i dont think i should be banned for braking FearRp.

In the video you can hear the officers voice but he said he will subtitle, when it got to the part where his subtitles stated "Put your hands behind your back, i am not arresting you just detaining you for my safty", this was a lie as he never said such thing to us, infact the only thing he was saying was "im arresting you as im taking what griim said as a threat" then he would look at us and go "ill shoot you" for no reason.

The video stoped then, but if it would ofcontiued you would of seen me driving back down to give him his car back, but he decides to disconnect to get his car back, this is disconnecting to avoid a RP situation.

Im not blaming the admin that banned me as Barkles is just doing his job, but i dont see how its fair, with that evidance that a conclusion could of been, as you can only hear us not him, but in the game situation you could hear his mic clearly.

Thankyou for your time, and i hope my ban could be lifted.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
I extend my apoloigies to you man, but due to my work I won't be able to review this till Thursday. However I will try and get another member of staff if possible to do so and they have full authority from me to approve or deny it how they see fit
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Ciao, so first off, he had a weapon pointed at your vehicle, implying the rules of FearRP, he had you already under FearRP before
and after you stepped into the vehicle.

This is the violation of FearRP in which Barkles suspended you for.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Denied.
Reasons above
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator