Unban Trefle Jeremy
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] Steam : Jeremy Trefle /// And When I got ban : [FL:RP] Trefle

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 51017

[b]Banned by:[/b] [FL] Grub

[b]Reason:[/b] Double Accounting with STEAM_0:1:53819744 HALO_XVII

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] hello it's been a while since I'm banned (2012-2013) for double counting with HALO_XVII but that's my brother, you can check by steam, it has played different games. Here I hope to have a unban for misheard
This ban was issued last year so why has it taken you so long to appeal it if you wanted to play back then and you believe it's invalid?

Doesn't make any sense to me.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I wouldn't of banned you if it was your brother.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I was the person who reported Trefle as suspicious for double accounting as Trefle randomly added me on Steam. When I received the friend request I was on Team Speak with Grub; I reported this to him as soon as I had concern.
Grub asked me to run a few questions by Trefle. The questions that I asked were directed to the possibility of Trefle having siblings, which Trefle denied and was therefore permed for double accounting.

Trefle, I remember our conversation pretty damn well so I'll take this opportunity to remind you that lying in The Courthouse results in a hefty forum suspension.
It would seem the accused player has given up on their appeal. I would like to suggest a denial and possible suspension from the forum for attempting to mislead staff in this thread.
Denied.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]