Unban Request
Your name: HoneyBeard

Your ban ID: 3543

Why we should unban you: I was proppushing my car. I just wanted to flip my car on roof because my car was on side and i could't use /flip command. I didn't want anything bad. I like this server very much and i can't wait so long Sad. Please unban me and i swear i won't do that again in this server. Thinking
Well first of all why did you want to flip your car on a roof?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(09-25-2011, 10:23 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Well first of all why did you want to flip your car on a roof?

I wanted to flip it on roof because my car was on side and i could't use /flip command. When car is on side /flip command don't work.Sad And it's much easier to flip car on roof than on wheels.
Still you could have gotten an admin if one was on, I'll wait for the banning admin to say something
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(09-25-2011, 03:13 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Still you could have gotten an admin if one was on, I'll wait for the banning admin to say something

Thank you.
Judging by the length of your ban, I can tell that your proppushing killed at least one person.
(09-25-2011, 04:02 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Judging by the length of your ban, I can tell that your proppushing killed at least one person.

No i swear i don't kill anyone there was cops and taxi guy cops drive away and taxi man too i just proppushed my car on roof and drive away. Then i get banned.Thinking
From what Killjoy just said I do not believe a word of this.

Your also a Liar, you say you used the /flip command then you admit to prop pushing?

Denied.