Double accounting
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hello Thanks if you are reading this Smile
Your name: CookieMonster

Your ban ID: 60429

Banned by: I dont know the name im sorry

Reason: Double accounting

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened
Hello! I played on my main a couple of weeks ago i had a day ban so decided to have a new start and make a new account the ban was short btw anyway. i've got a new account since my main was banned so i jumped onto the game to play with my friends when someone writes hello in the chat i reply and poof im banned for double accounting this was about 10 minutes after i joined anyway i played for 10 mins meet my friends talked for a bit and got banned then i got told by one of my very good friends to make a appeal on here to talk about my ban and if there was anyway i could get any of my old things onto my new account like my Car and i had like 10k XD btw this thread is on my new account i had created to start fresh.
My account does not have to be fully unbanned but it would be GREAT to have it shortend i have spent many hours on my server GMOD is also my most played game but havent played for a while i couldnt figure out how to make a thread until my friend told me haha xD

2 Admins are saying iom trying to bypass a 23 month ban i had a day ban check now i got a day ban and your trying to say it was 3 months xD
So please check it before you accuse me
Warned - Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied (+3 points)

Denied