Unfair Ban, 4 vs 1 so i defended myself
Sad 
3312 Billy STEAM_0:1:19067165 4 Prop Blocks, Ban number 7\"# Never [FL] Dryblood

Your name:
Steam: Billy
Ingame: Billy Badass

Your ban ID:

Why we should unban you:

Alright

ill just tell the story; its a little long, but pelase read it Smile
one day, while i was playing the best server - Fearless RP - i drove with my mustang around the map, then headed to the lake.
on the way i met one member of the mafia in a citroen. he kept crashing into me, so i warned him to stop or i will kill him.
he didnt listened, so i killed him..
like 3 minutes later, while still driving around with my mustang, the same mafia guy crashed into me again. so i warned him another time, but he didnt stop; i killed him.
later he came back with another member of the family and they rage PROPPUSHED and PROPKILLED me.
after that i went to the mafia house and saw my mustang on the car park, so i walked to my car. as they saw me they stormed out of the house; one guy propblocked me, two other guys throwed props at me. so i defended myself by just spawning props.
of course i died, and i forgot to delete my props. so the mafia called dryblood. he saw my props who coincidentally blocked one or two guys, and he tought i was doing shit. thats how i got my ban.

i also called an admin one time, but no one responded.
i still remember one guy's name: TheAxe (i think).

so.. please think about an unban for me guys, i love playing on your server with my friends, and all the other people. its very funny with all of you. honestly, without your server i have no pleasure to play gmod anymore...

thanks
Billy Badass
I'd just like to say as someone who has played with billy quite a lot, he may be aggressive but he has NEVER done anything with props before. I'd imagine his actions came out of frustration, much like some people instinctively punch someone they are spawned inside once or twice.
someone please answer?...
I can confirm it was TheAxe as I was a witness and watched them ramming Billy's Mustang, I recorded it and im trying to upload it to youtube but its being a bitch.

TheAxe had a friend that was corleone too, He CDMed me with a citroen outside BP then tried to drive into the BP Gunshop.

[Image: source.gif]
This guy is Agressive, We used to ram Each other, and to roleplay, raid and stuff ingame, we are good friends ( Btw Billy I am 3xRoV) He used to Swear Alot but I never saw him prop surfing/killing/spamming not any kind of that massive fails, But I still not understand why you started to spawn props to defend your self ? you just could record them all and post a ban request.
Tounge
Keep in mind that there are many ban requests on TheAxe, Also he was banned today By Andreas.
3xRoV yo. Tounge
i tought i was recording.. maybe i typed record without a name, and in that moment i was being proppushed so i went back to game and tried to stop them, without success..
btw, thanks Legenday Smile
This isn't a public debate here. And thanks to the neat description 3xRoV just provided, your unban request gets denied - we don't want aggressive, unreasonable players on our network.