Unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] Weed
Your ban ID: 60501
Banned by: [FL] Nacreas
Reason: Double Accounting
Involved: / involved was my Brother he was playing in my Acc
Why we should unban you: Hello ! Today i was trying to come online and I see i get banned reason was Double Accounting. It is not really Double Accounting my Brother played 2013- 2014 Fearless RP then he got banned for Double Accounting btw. i am the young one in my Family. I was today not at Home i was with my friends in the park. I forgot my Brother about it why i got banned and he sayd he played today in my Acc. Thats not really Double Accounting because we have only one public computer. We have only one router with the same IP. I hope you gonna unban i must wait 1 year then i gonna get my own pc but unban me i am playing in my own Acc. How you can see the other Accounts have alot of games thats the games of my brother. I hope you gonna unban my i have nothing to do with the other Accounts.
PS: Sry for my bad english and i have only one Account my big brother was having 2 Accounts.
Quote:ZoRo l Gmod-#LoL (STEAM_0:1:77215745) = November 23, 2013, 1:13 am .... October 11, 2014, 11:11 pm
[-DGN-] I am a Banana :3 (STEAM_0:0:41798271) = October 11, 2014, 11:41 pm .... October 11, 2014, 11:41 pm
[FL:RP] Weed (STEAM_0:0:99063202) = October 12, 2014, 5:43 pm

In red are the dates where the above accounts started playing on Fearless services. Green was the original account which was permed. Blue is the account that green used to circumvent their ban but was found out by the console and was permanently banned upon joining the servers. Orange was made the day after blue was banned and remained undetected until now. Interesting how orange started playing on Fearless the day after blue got perm'd for double accounting.

So you're telling me that blue isn't you and that you're not the same person? Unless you can provide evidence that you're brothers the suspension will stand as issued.

Let me move on to the part where you said blue used your account to get on the servers. You allowed a player who was permanently banned to come on our servers. It's your responsibility to secure your accounts. Assuming your account has a different password to blue and green and that you're two different people, blue/green shouldn't have been able to access that account without your prior knowledge making me feel as though the excuse of you two being brothers is illegitimate.

Quote:v33x [10:08:27] [FL:RP] Weed (STEAM_0:0:99063202) said: .//Oh thats the Accounts were i do a big fail

v33x [10:08:48] [FL:RP] Weed (STEAM_0:0:99063202) said: //I go one time in 2014 banned for no reason and i was trying to come with my other acc

If you're two different people your brother should have said this during the confrontation I had with orange today on V33X. The fact that he didn't makes it all the more suspicious. 
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I really dont now why he was in my Acc and why he dont say the right thing. Why i was having after the Blue one got banned GMOD i was all the time waiting to play GMOD but my brother said no you can play then only when i gonna banned or i stop. He got banned and I take my 10 Euro and run to a Shop to get Paysafecard i get it and start to play. I think he was in my Acc because i have better things then he was having in my Acc. I have the same password because when i play in 2 Years again then i can forgot my brother about the pw. My Mother said: Make the same password that was having your brother. I am a really active player on Fearless i got alot of nice Cars and 570 k. I have already spend 200 Hours. I dont now why my brother dont say the right thing he is a egoist. Skeptical
PS: I am Banana have alot of games like Rust, Payday 2, CSGO, Train Simulator 2015,....... ! I was not the owner of the other 2 Accounts and when i was it i never come again on a server when i get rightly perma banned. The 2 Accounts was not mine on that Accs was playing my stupid brother -_-. I am sry for that
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]