Unfair Ban....
Your name: Masturbator
Your ban ID: 60421
Banned by: [FL:M] Obay
Reason: "Staff Disrespect"
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: It started when I just left the Gun Dealership opposite the BP Petrol station, and I bought a gun, I equipped the P250 pistol, and little did I know that it would equip straight away, mind you I was in the streets, and Obay instantly picked me up with his Physics gun and told me why I was waving my gun around, when I was not, and I explained the situation to him, and before I could even finish, he kicked me. Ok. I joined back, and in voice chat I said "what?? why the f**k did I just get kicked?" and then he instantly banned me for a day. I'm not sure if it was because I said "f**k", or if he accidentally kicked instead of banning me for the gun situation... it was listed as Staff Disrespect... and I think that it's unfair because I did no such thing.. I will also be reporting a staff abuse report against Obay, as he banned my friend with no warning for accidentally walking over an injured body, (Justin Bean, Ban ID 60422) and listed it as him punching injured bodies... I'm not sure why he did all this, maybe he was annoyed that we broke out of prison multiple times (our friend broke us out with lockpicks)... I'm not sure..
Also, my ban was listed as 24 hours at first, then raised to 16 days..
Good morning, Masturbator.
I would like to begin with telling you that lying within the court house section of this forum is lead to a suspension from the forums, i suggest you chose your words carefully. 

Situation number 1
Involved:
[FL:M] Obay 
[FL] Shadew
[FL:RP] Smex
[FL:RP] Blackout 
[FL:RP] Nihl
FEaRleZz
Quote:'I equipped the P250 pistol, and little did I know that it would equip straight away, mind you I was in the streets, and Obay instantly picked me up with his Physics gun and told me why I was waving my gun around, when I was not, and I explained the situation to him, and before I could even finish, he kicked me'
Too begins with, when you pick up a weapon, you do not instantly equip it.  It appears in your inventory until you press 'use', even then you have to apply some pistol ammunition before gaining access to equipping it.

When you applied your weapon into your hands, you did not attempt to put it away.  But instead you proceeded to wave it area in the middle of the city there happened to be 2 police officers. (Breaking StreetCrime Rule: 1)  Then after, you began to say: I quote 'Hey guys... H-hey, guys!' and began pointed your weapon at a group of people for no reason thus applying fearRP into the group if people listed above with no reason what so ever.
After this point, i realized the rules you were breaking, picked you up and spoke to you and you understood what I was say then replying with "Sorry".  So i think Kick as a warning for the rules you had broke.

Situation number 2
Involved:
[FL:M] Obay 
[FL] Shadew
[FL:RP] Smex
[FL:RP] Blackout 
[FL:RP] Nihl
FEaRleZz
Quote:'Ok. I joined back, and in voice chat I said "what?? why the f**k did I just get kicked?" and then he instantly banned me for a day. I'm not sure if it was because I said "f**k", or if he accidentally kicked instead of banning me for the gun situation... it was listed as Staff Disrespect... and I think that it's unfair because I did no such thing..'
This situation of all is what concerns me the most...
1. You are lying in the court house.
2. Because you think it is okay to insult me because I punish you for breaking the rules.
Upon your return to the server, you come running back up to the group of players listed above, me being invisible at the time - and you begin to aggressively scream, I quote 'You can't kick me, you vagina'.
I then proceed to ban you for one day and the observing administrator 'Shadew', applies an extension for an additional 16 days. 

--------

Quote:'I will also be reporting a staff abuse report against Obay, as he banned my friend with no warning for accidentally walking over an injured body, (Justin Bean, Ban ID 60422) and listed it as him punching injured bodies... I'm not sure why he did all this, maybe he was annoyed that we broke out of prison multiple times (our friend broke us out with lockpicks)...'
I would like to direct you to this Thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
This highlights the rules of posting an abuse thread on a staff member...

Before posting an admin abuse thread - Is it abuse?
The following points are not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
  • Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
  • Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
    • Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
  • Removing your props.
    • Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
  • Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
  • Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
  • The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.
Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.
BANS, BLACKLISTS OR PUNISHMENT IS NOT AN ABUSE MATTER, IF YOU WISH TO DISPUTE YOUR PUNISHMENT, DO NOT POST AN ABUSE THREAD, USE THE APPROPIATE SECTION IN THE COURTHOUSE. FAILURE TO ABIDE WILL RESULT IN UP TO 30 DAYS OF SUSPENSION.

If you do decide to post an admin abuse thread after this information, please use this template...

Code:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Time/Date:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Name of Administrator:[/b]

[b]Evidence:[/b]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Shouldn't have called a moderator a vagina mate...
Requesting Closure of thread and movement to the 'Denied' section.
You, Masturbater - have been suspended for Staff Disrespect.  Thank you for taking the time to appeal to your unban.

Kind Regards
Fearless Moderator,
~Obay 
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Denied.