Report [FL:RP] Clementio
Name of player: [FL:RP] Clementio

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110911589

Time in GMT: 3:15pm

Server: v2d

Summary: As I was driving into the UM I got shot by an SRU sergeant who was raiding the bandits. I had recently become a bandit associate and wanted to see what the huces was about so I was watching from my car. Apparently this SRU thought shooting me was a good idea and I was killed waiting in my car. I will say that I was planning on joining the raid once the cops had moved through the UM tunnel but was shot unprovoked and therefore lost and AWP and AK.

Evidence:: I don't have anything but the time and what happened if you check the console you can see that I was in my car and that I had shot no shots.
I am Involved since i was part of the SRU Team at the time, you drove in the middle of the Fire exchange between the Bandits and the Autority's you even Ram'd our barricades and cop cars in your way in.
First of all. How can you say it was me when there was entire police force there since it was a raid to rebels/bandits?

Lets start with points.

1 - You are acusing me without proves, there was the entire force there.
2 - If you were a Bandit associate why you had a suit?! FailRP
3 - Why you run over a police officer and went in tunnel with your Ford Raptor while road was blocked? FailRP / CDM
4 - Why you did not stop when me and other SRU and Police said to you stop because there was a blocked road also in midle of a raid? FearRP.

So 3/4 rules you break there. now wanna talk about me without any rules broken and also no proves that was me? To be honest i don't remenber to kill you. I was more interested in the RAID, but yea, i saw you cdm with that ford raptor, yea i saw you fearrp.

End of Comments. I will only answer if any admin ask for it.
Denied.
Evidence is a requirement, not an option.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator