Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Innovative

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 9

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Veyron

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Fearp

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Nobody

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well firstly i haven't done a single thing. at about 1am lat night i went on the build server and built till 4am And i have proof of that. I Have been wrongly banned and i would appreciate to see some sort of evidence. Not just come on at see I'm banned i'm A Good rp'er and you can ask my clan.
There was a approved player report on you.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59134
Have you noticed he crossed my name out as he dealt with it. Hence the line through my name.

we spoke in game and resolved it.
He did not say don't move he just stood there in my best efforts to help the police officer, what am i supposed to do. I Did my job and i get banned for it. last time i'm a cop.
If someone points a weapon on a police officer while you being a police officer you know that the police officer's life is in danger, so you wouldn't really just run in guns pointed at the person who already has a higher advantage on you.
I Guess so. But have you seen movies? I've seen it happen in films tons of times Smile
Anyway, I'm sorry.
There are movies that also show RDM and FearRP breakage, but that doesn't make it okay Innovative.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.