Unban request
Your name: ¤GT¤ Mucho
[b]Your ban ID: 60294
[b]Banned by: [FL:M] Obay
[b]Reason: FearRP
[b]Involved:
Idk - AFK
Why we should unban you: I've been afk in the time i was banned. Had to go. I want to say that i goed afk before fearrp was going on, because there was nothing in the timeframe before i was going afk. So basically there is no reason why i should be banned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:60491538&b=12]
First RPP is for ProstituteRP. Shall i be proud now?
(Sorry for bump)
I really don't want an unfair ban on my history, because i was'nt even at my computer, to rp when the mugger or whoever it was came and pointed.
So if you're not gonna respond in time before the ban is actually gone, then please remove it from my ban history.
I think its a bit weird that i got reported to the admin, by whoever pointed, because he probaly has the ability to see that im not moving or anything.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:60491538&b=12]
First RPP is for ProstituteRP. Shall i be proud now?
Please dont bump it if you have something to add just edidt the thread. Obay will awnser your UBR when he got time for it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Good evening,
I banned you for one day for FearRP as you were sat in the middle of a RP police scene, in your car, in the driving seat.  I refused to believe that you were AFK as you were also in the middle of the road being pulled over for your driving.  If you went AFK knowing that you were about to enter an RP situation, that is no better. 
I do not ban without a full analysis of the situation.  

Conclusion: 
My actions were based upon what I saw, you were in the middle of the road in you car when the engine still running.  The player Brennan Told you to remove yourself from the vehicle and you ignored his commands.  It is your responsibility to remove yourself from all possible RP situation that may occur before going AFK.  Unless you can prove to me that you were AFK, your ban will say and visible on your record.

Thank you for appealing to your Unban. I, the patrolling staff member saw, your action were blatant, thus resulting in the ban
Record on current ban 4/1/2015 - 21:02: Time left on ban: 1 Hour 10 Minutes 
Your have 24 hours before I personally request a Thread closure.

Kind Regards
Fearless Moderator,
~Obay  
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Current record of ban: FearRP - Exprired @ 1/4/2015
Any evidence/arguements you have regarding your case will determine whether the related ban will be removed from your record.
Witnesses that were present can be used to help explain your case but will not strengthen your chances of an unban. Please provide: Evidence and a strong argument in your defence. 

PLEASE NOTE: You have 13 Hours to reply to this thread before closure.

Kind regards
Fearless Moderator,
~Obay
Requesting closure of thread and movement to the denied section.
Thank you for taking the time to appeal to your susspention.
Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]