UBR - Kraiyick
Your Ban ID: 60168
Your Steam Name: Kraiyick
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88289081
Ban Reason: Climbing ontop of the nexus roof and random tranqing from it
Banning Staff Member: [FL] Dig
Ban Length: Two Months
Why we should unban you: I never did any of this. Nor is there any evidence that I have, thus; the reason for this ban is invalid. Side note, climbing on a roof (whatever roof it is, it should not matter) and tranqing people shouldn't result in a verdict as long as two months. I have two witnesses (I was talking to them over Skype at the time) who can exonerate me. Two months... I cannot fathom as to why a infraction such as this would have consequences lasting eight weeks, especially a member who's donated $30 to help aid in keeping this server alive. Another side note, if am I correct (I looked up the ban the second it happened and then checked to see if the staff member was in the game) [FL] Dig was not online at the time of which my ban occurred, resulting in the fact that he did not have evidence proving that I "climbed ontop of the nexus roof and random tranqing from it".
I was undercover, I clearly saw you ontop of the nexus roof tranqing at your own pleasure, do realize that lying in the courthouse is a bannable offense, Kraiyick.

v2d [01:24:46] Kraiyick (STEAM_0:1:88289081) has used 1 ammo_darts
v2d [01:24:50] Kraiyick (STEAM_0:1:88289081) said: /me takes out a Tranquillizer Sniper from their backup.

Tools/Props Rule 8 defines that you are not to get ontop of rooftops, nor build on them.
You decided to tranquilize from them.

Quote:especially a member who's donated $30 to help aid in keeping this server alive
Donating does not entitle you to any special treatment when in violation of our servers' rules, you will
be treated the exact same way as any other member, this is stated quite clearly in our terms of service.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Why lie in the courthouse? You literally walked up to me and shot me twice with a tranquilizer. Don't deny it. You knew what you were doing, and when I woke back up, I found at least one player on the ground tranquilized as well.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Denied.

You do not decide the verdict, donating does not give you immunity to suspensions, climbing on rooftops is a rule violation, you did what you said you didn't, thus lying in the courthouse.

A forum suspension will be issued for lying in the courthouse.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator