Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]Tzimanious

Your ban ID: 60047

Banned by: [FL] NightFury

Reason: Using my car to propclimb.

Involved: Lots of people.

Why we should unban you: 

Even though I used my car to get over a wall to talk with someone instead of having to go around. Even though I didn't ruin someone's rp. I still got banned for 3 days? 

3 days ban is for something really serious. But, I don't get why using my car instead of just "sprinting, jumping and crouching" to get over the wall which would not be propclimb, made it  a "3 days serious ban". 

I think this ban is completely unfair but if you still think that by climbing my car (which is something that can be rp'd as cars are not some stupid prop that someone spawns with his physgun to minge around) is "propclimbing"... Why 3 days? I didn't use it to ruin an RP, I didn't use it to get somewhere I wouldn't normally could, I didn't use it to kill someone that normally I couldn't. I just used it instead of "sprint,jump and crouch" to jump over the wall. Don't tell me that jumping over walls is against the rules? 

About the "you should know better" . I know, that's why I did it in plain sight of lots of people. Since when climbing on a car is "un-natural" and not part of a roleplay? I guess bans are made because someone "didn't roleplay" and caused trouble to someone else. Both of them are false. I simply climbed on my car's hood! I didn't climb on the car to do "act dance" and start annoying people...

EVEN IF all these are false. You could've just tp'd me somewhere and tell me that I was wrong and not do it again.
Adding something:

My point is that "propclimbing" is using a "spawned" prop to get somewhere you couldn't normally get.

I used my car which is an "RP prop" (I mean, it's not a random plate) to climb over a stupid wall that I could just jump over.

EDIT:

Got banned for 3 days for doing this instead of this

Really...
You've used your car to climb over the fence which is clearly not allowed as it is stated in Vehicle Rule 13
"Do not climb on your car, this is considered as propclimbing." the reason why I've banned you for 3 days is because that you have enough hours to understand and no that it is not allowed.
(03-26-2015, 07:50 AM)NightFury Wrote: You've used your car to climb over the fence which is clearly not allowed as it is stated in Vehicle Rule 13
"Do not climb on your car, this is considered as propclimbing." the reason why I've banned you for 3 days is because that you have enough hours to understand and no that it is not allowed.

As you said yourself, someone with 300+ hours should know something like this. As it seems I wasn't aware that it's such a serious "rule violation" to climb on my car to jump over a fence that I could've jumped anyway. 

You could just tell me that this was not allowed and I will get banned if I do this gain. Instead you straight up banned me. I don't know if the 3 days ban or your warning would've taught me better... (That's your job though, and I won't tell you how to do it)

Anyway, I thought the Vehicle Rule 13 applies when someone "minges" in top of cars and not to do something like I did. 

Rules are to prevent minging and "non-roleplaying" situations. I didn't think that I would do any of these so I decided to do it. I'm sorry for what I've done and I understood the rule at it's full meaning but 3 days ban is "way" too much for something like this.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
wait what? because he has 300+ hours on the server it means more ban time. And you should also asked him why he did it instead of banning him INSTANTLY. I was there, as soon as he jumped to the ground you banned him.

To sum up, the regular ban of prob climping is ONE DAY and not THREE DAYS, the ban should be reduced by 2 days.(as i can see case #60066 probclimbed too and got banned for 1 day).

NOT INVOLVED.
The reason I did not tell you that it was not allowed is because for one, it is clearly stated in the rules and I don't need to make it more clear if you didn't read the rule that was very clear to you then it is not my problem. Secondly, I was undercover.

The rule you have broken is very clear. Denied.