Banned for changing job
Your name:CrustyWipe
Your ban ID:59905
Banned by:[FL] ZedsDead
Reason: Changing jobs to avoid rp
Involved: Myself
Why we should unban you: I have only played for around 15 hours and i was fishing for food for me and my friend and then this guy comes over and he was pointing a gun at me saying come with me and i had just stopped fishing ready to change job so i could go home to my friend so i walked up to the guy and he said follow me and i said no i need to go to my friend and then i changed job but then got teleported back by ZedsDead and he was saying i broken the rules and he just banned me so i still have no clue why im banned it sayd fail rp changing jobs to avoid rp please can you help me and unban
Thanks
First and foremost, I was the rebel whom was mugging you. Please do not lie saying that you told me you had to go to your friend or anything like that. Whilst I was mugging you, you were being cocky and you said "I know exactly what to do" then poof you disappear. You can't just change jobs to avoid RP situations.

Furthermore,, if you changed jobs to corleon merely to fish since their spawn is closer and once you're done becoming a civilian in order to save the travel cost/time to get to the city that would be classified as powergaming and is not allowed.
As explained, changing jobs to avoid RP is against the rules.

Meaning, if you are in an RP situation, you cannot change your job to avoid it, as you did when
this rebel was trying to mug you. If you had read the rules, you would have known this.
Denied.

Note: User has been banned for double accounting as their account was linked to Kaya-Gleeson. -Nacreas