Unban Request Riley1Riley STEAM_0:1:55014722
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: STEAM_0:1:55014722  ‘Riley1Riley’ when I got banned, now it is ‘Jarred’

Your ban ID: 47828 

Banned by:

DoomDude1

Reason: 
Attempted to crash server

Involved: –

Why should we unban or shorten your ban?: I admit that using the toolgun in a ridiculous way is wrong. I had no clue that using it like I did would cause lag or a crash.  I want you to know it was not my purpose to let the server crash or lag. If I knew the server could lag/crash I would have thought about it twice before I did it.  I really enjoyed the times I spent on CityRP and I am feeling really sad I got banned by this foolish action of mine. It’s a very long time now since I got banned and I hope I can spend more times on CityRP without doing foolish actions.

Yours faithfully,

Riley
Even though if  you are sorry, you still tried to crash the server. I don't see how this could be done by accident, even if it was that was your 10th ban and some of your bans looks quite serious. 

Before you got your permanent ban you had a ban regarding prop spamming, wich is also very serious.

With 10 bans under your belt, how can we know you're going to " play CityRP without any foolish actions" ?
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
You are right, but that was a long time ago.....
I wasn't aware of the fact that using my toolgun like I did then was not good for the server.

I did not only do bad things but also good things, helping players, not breaking rules and offcourse playing by rules
offcourse you guys can't know if I won't do it again (you can only trust me by my word) but if I have the change to prove I am not foolish anymore...

Hope to see you soon,

Riley
10 bans in total where the last one were you attempting to crash our servers.

You've done enough damage in my opinion and I don't support an unban.

Previous UBRs for the same ban:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45667
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52234

This is your third UBR for the same ban, something you're not allowed to do and this will be instantly denied.
You've also been issued a forum-warning for breaking the forum-rules.

NOTE: You're not allowed to appeal your ban any more. You will not be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator