player report: Phoeniks
Name of playerPhoeniks

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:63848525

Time in GMT: around 6pm on the 13th of march

Server: v2d

Summary: I am sorry my fraps decided to break so I had to use Razer Cortex to record this and I have not set it up correctly so you cannot hear my voice. First of all (I didnt get this on record) the man died in a shooting accident and I was impounding his car. During this time Phoeniks ran back (Breaking NLR)and took the car speeding off, So I got in my cruiser and chased him down to the villas. I took out my tazer and asked him to stop, but he got in his car,ran someone over and drove off, he was reckless driving and so I shot him. I then called another officer for backup and we went to the house he was then inside there, his job was Citizen, and he pulled a shotgun out when I had my pistol out, again breaking fear RP. Phoeniks then left to jump out of the window and I took my chance to do what I had to do. Then as I was impounding his car he then jumped in front of me and then I got out because he would not move, and guess what? he stole his car back again, breaking NLR for the second time. Then I shot him to try and make him stop becuase he was mic spamming so I assumed he could not hear me, We then tazed him and arrested him.

Then I took a trip up tothe jail and he was then cursing at me calling me a "D*ck" and saying "F**k you!"

This player has around 177 hours on the server and I thought a player with this amount of hours would know how to play but clearly he is not here to roleplay.

Rules he violated:
NLR x2
Fear RP x2
Insulting other players x2

Also just to add this player has had 11 bans and he has got 177 hours.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf2qnV1P...e=youtu.be

NOT INVOLVED - HELPING
Its private, change it to unlisted.
(03-14-2015, 03:00 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: NOT INVOLVED - HELPING
Its private, change it to unlisted.

Thanks for the help, just changed it.

Request reviewed and approved.

User was found violating FearRP and CDM.

Also, shooting to kill or injure is a last resort as an officer.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator