Really?? What was wrong?
Your name: Already_Fallen *STOCKMARKET*

Your ban ID: 59625

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: Homophobic language?

Involved: Cant remember name of the guy i was arresting.

Why we should unban you: I just said |***|. I cant find it wrong in any ways? (To be honest, i dont know what it means translated to Finnish). I only know that its used by others in Fearless, havent seen them banned.
The f-word (I suspect this is the word you said) is a homophobic term and is not something that we tolerate on our servers.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
v2d [17:43:04] Already_Fallen *STOCKMARKET* (STEAM_0:1:72598730) said: /y GET DOWN F*GGOT!
'F*ggot' is a homophobic term, Fallen. I do not believe there is a Finnish translation, but it is a pretty well-known
word.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
It was indeed the F word he said, yes.

You were trying to get a man to step down from your vehicle, and at that point yelled "Get down from my car, f*g".

Homophobic language is a strict no tolerance on this server.
Well, i apologize for not knowing it was unacceptable, now when i know its "homophobic" you can be sure that i aint saying it again. Ive heard others said that too, so thought its ok.

EDIT: removed typo.
It is in fact against the rules.

If you read the Rule page on the forum, you will see it is General Rule nr.14

While you are banned, I recommend you read the rules. After the ban has been lifted, I recommend you read the rules in-game as well, as the rules are more updated in-game.

The word you used is highly discriminating against the gay community, and any of the sorts is a zero tolerance on this server.

Unban Request Denied.