Unban Request (Read?)
Steam profile name: DJ_slapaho
Reason banned: RMD
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:44143180
Admin who banned me:[FL] Killjoy
Why we should unban you:

This is no excuse but after an hour of gameplay I got annoyed at how many AFK people there were blocking the road and pavement (sidewalk) and also because of the insults throown everywhere (some racist). As I said it is no excuse but the only thing I cannot stand is racism and Decided to shoot the person who said it. Unfortunatly my shot missed and hit a innocent bystander. 2 of my shots missed then hit nothing and the only one that hit, hit the wrong guy. I was killed by the cops and the person I shot was still alive and must have atleast 80 health left. Therefore to get baned for death matching is (in my opinion) unjust as the only death was my own. I am extremly sorry for this outburst and promise to control my temper more.

I am looking forward to playing on your server agian as I really enjoy it, with the exception of this incident.

I am sorry but this is beyond a joke now, I posted a thread like this at 3 pm (UK time) and have had no replys. It is now 7:40 pm. I have had to delete my old thread and creat a new one as it gets buried!! Surley it would be easier just to reply. I mean I love your server but I really want to get back on it.
Quote:Surley it would be easier just to reply.

No.