Report: Bualock
Name of player: Bualock

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81102447

Time in GMT: 13:14

Server: 33X

Summary: 1.NLR - Died then returned to the location as a different job.
2. FailRP - Sleeping ontop of a cop car.

Evidence: 1.[Image: Hj8tkja.png]
Dead as a rebel. Saying he's dead to in LOOC.
[Image: WViu7FM.png]
Returning to that location before his 5 minutes were up. The time is proved by my hour/minute counter that he returned before 5 minutes.

2 [Image: 5Uwb2jH.png]
Sleeping on top of a car.
The pictures you've provided are small and it makes it hard to see the name of the player. Please provide clear evidence.
(03-04-2015, 09:40 AM)NightFury Wrote: The pictures you've provided are small and it makes it hard to see the name of the player. Please provide clear evidence.
I'll try get some better photos within the next hour.

Edit: No way to get a bigger image without making the photo extremely bad quality.
(03-04-2015, 04:07 PM)Mustang Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 09:40 AM)NightFury Wrote: The pictures you've provided are small and it makes it hard to see the name of the player. Please provide clear evidence.

Edit: No way to get a bigger image without making the photo extremely bad quality
Use Imgur to upload your images to it is better

(03-04-2015, 05:31 PM)Dan_M99 Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 04:07 PM)Mustang Wrote:
Edit: No way to get a bigger image without making the photo extremely bad quality
Use Imgur to upload your images to it is better
The images them self are small as they were screenshot from a video and came out bad quality and small, I'm currently trying to find the video though.

Edit: Video was deleted as I recently cleared lots of files out that I believed I no longer needed.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team