Unbann Request
Name: Fultz
Ban ID: 3250
Why you should unban me: well i was banned for RDM a week ago and put an unbanned request on here. it had a decent amount of posts from Killjoy and King Guami. And were it was going i think i may have been unbanned and if not i had only one more day left( which was tonight). Then out of the blue Faustie comes in and denies the ban request stating "You didn't say much in the video, and just shot down the unarmed rebel in front of you.. Wasn't very RP at all, infact was pretty RDM.

Also you can't work with the government... It's in the rules, corleone/rebels and the government do not mix.. Then we just get giant fighting forces of up to 16 men obeying some crazy corleone/rebel leader... So there's another rule broken
" the thing is it was all stated in the unban request box above and he obviously didnt read it and just denied my ban request. so i sent him a message on fearlessrp writing "did you honestly not read anything at all in the unban request??? we owned the government RP. i shot the unarmed rebel because i was fired at by another rebel before the video started. and "Then we just get giant fighting forces of up to 16 men obeying some crazy corleone/rebel leader... So there's another rule broken." doesnt make any sense at all. read what is given to you before you act like a tool." he then banned me for another 2 weeks for insulting an admin. i dont see how saying "read what is given to you before you act like a tool." is worth a two week ban or even a ban at all? i mean i just finished my time on the RDM ban?
Us admins spend a hell of a lot of time sorting through unban requests and keeping the server in line. It'd be a hell of a lot easier for us if we actually got treated with respect for once. Every single person seems to think that they're special and that their ban is unjust and that the admin acted wrongly for them. So, you make an unban request, fair enough. It gets denied, also fair enough, not that it makes much difference because by that time your ban was nearly over. Then you go and disrespect admins, acting like you know the server better than them and calling them tools, despite they've just spent quite a bit of time reviewing your case.

Long story short, don't disrespect admins - I'm going to be getting harsher on this, we just lost one of our best admins, mainly because he was pissed at the constant disrespect, and I don't want it to happen again.
(09-12-2011, 11:05 PM)Faustie Wrote: Us admins spend a hell of a lot of time sorting through unban requests and keeping the server in line. It'd be a hell of a lot easier for us if we actually got treated with respect for once. Every single person seems to think that they're special and that their ban is unjust and that the admin acted wrongly for them. So, you make an unban request, fair enough. It gets denied, also fair enough, not that it makes much difference because by that time your ban was nearly over. Then you go and disrespect admins, acting like you know the server better than them and calling them tools, despite they've just spent quite a bit of time reviewing your case.

Long story short, don't disrespect admins - I'm going to be getting harsher on this, we just lost one of our best admins, mainly because he was pissed at the constant disrespect, and I don't want it to happen again.

i have never spoke out of turn when it comes to admins because i know how hard it is to keep a successful servering running so smoothly. the only reason i called you a tool is because you denied for reasons that i explained in the unban request. im sorry if i offended you by calling you a tool. it probably is irritating not getting respect when it is deserved immensely. no hard feeling?
Eh...No unban

closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]