Unban for Hacks (Perma)
Your name: SlimShmoney

Your blacklist ID: 58933

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35989530

Reason: I was perma-banned for "hacks"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] NightFury

Reason why you should be unbanned: I was perma banned for hacks as this wasn't specifically told to which hacks the admin thinks i'm using, so i couldn't explain myself for the perma banned. This was unjustified because i was banned when doing a deal for cash+mustang. I just want to see what the proof NightFury has of me hacking, when i was not.

(Was originally on Unblacklist section, changes made to the post to be appropriate format for Unban section)
Using commands that I am a equipped with as a an administrator I managed to find that you were using a hack that allows you to see people/items through walls and it allows you to know where they are.
Can you show proof?
Any last words?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Lying in the courthouse also warrants a forum ban.

Our staff have certain classified methods of ascertaining whether or not you are using hacks. After a review of the evidence, it was been determined that you did in fact knowingly use hacks, and as such you will remain banned. Please note that lying in the courthouse is grounds for a forum ban, but I'll leave this up to the original banning admin to decide.