Report: <HepTube>
Name of player: HepTube

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59704526

Time in GMT: 22:25

Server: v33x

Summary: This whole thing has gone too far. For days now HepTube has been ramming me, running me over, shooting me, lockpicking my car and generally trying to make my life a misery. Today I decided that I need to post a player report. Fearless is a great community, the best that I have ever played in, and in order for it to stay that way I believe that disruptive people that don't come on the server to roleplay but come on the server to harass people should be dealt with. I'm sure that you agree with me. He has also started a personal vendetta on my friend, PorkieTheCow.

Evidence: I didn't manage to record him but if necessary I can hold on for a few days and collect some evidence for you, I do have one witness though: PorkieTheCow STEAM_0:0:57217066.
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (HepTube, STEAM_0:1:59704526 .)
You have 12 hours to provide sufficient evidence or else this will be denied.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (HepTube, STEAM_0:1:59704526) .
Please note, user was given twelve hours to provide evidence and failed to do so.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]