My Unban Request
Sad 
BanID: 58852

Name: GamingTilDusk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59541175

Ban Reason: FailRP stealing a car in a public place as a Street Thug while wearing an expensive suit (Street Crime Rules)

Banning Staff member: [FL] Raptor

Why I Should Get Unbanned: I was on teamspeak with [FL:RP]ItzWolfHD and i asked to borrow his car (he was a doctor) he said yes but he was dealing with a customer and he said i can lockpick the car, i did and he thought it was someone else so he stabbed me then Raptor took me up when i respawned and asked why im a street thug and wearing an expensive suit and i forgot to change my job back and the clan im in wear suits

Originality Is The Most Important Thing There Is.
- Jim Carrey
You decided to force the door of a car open with a lockpick in a public place because the owner of the car was busy and couldn't unlock it for you? FailRP and street crime rule 1.

I don't see any reason to unban you.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
You stole a car in a public place doesn't matter if it was your friends or not you still did it. You are not allowed to commit a crime in a public place.

Street Crime Rule 1

Spoiler :
You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).

Street Crime Rule 2

Spoiler :
Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.

You were also wearing a expensive suit as a "Street Thug" which is failRP.

Street Crime Rule 9

Spoiler :
Do not FailRP. If you are a criminal you do not wear suits or drive expensive cars. Car-thieves need chop-shops, burglars need places to store their stolen goods too. Proper background RP draws the line between Criminal RP and general minging which can get you banned.

Denied.