Unban Request
Your name: Irnbrucan

Your ban ID: 57920

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Random raiding, reconnect to avoid retaliation, fabricating evidence

Involved: madog1992

Why we should unban you: i never done anything my ban claims, all i did was post a screenshot to Madogs BR because he pm'd me on steam asking if i had a screen of his cafe which i did and he asked me to post it on his BR, which i did. i never raided anyone. i never reconected at anypoint during all of this. and i did not fabricate evidence, i post a pic saying that i can confirm madog had a cafe and gave my opinion on the subject

i wasn't even being accused on the BR i just posted some evidence which i thought might be relivent and help the admins make a decsion and, boom perma banned

Br here(http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=56622)
corrected the ban reason, shouldnt of included the same reasons as the other guy
yes you posted evidence which you both made after the incident
(01-12-2015, 06:19 PM)Temar Wrote: corrected the ban reason, shouldnt of included the same reasons as the other guy

(no offense or anything im sure you mean to do whats best for the server but) all my evidence was supposed to do was to show that madog did in-fact have a cafe wasn't 'fabricated' i just posted it to show that the cafe was there and was being used

i also gave my opinion on the BR but (even though i still stand by it) it was just an opinion not me presenting hard evidence
(01-12-2015, 07:14 PM)irnbrucan Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 06:19 PM)Temar Wrote: corrected the ban reason, shouldnt of included the same reasons as the other guy

(no offense or anything im sure you mean to do whats best for the server but) all my evidence was supposed to do was to show that madog did in-fact have a cafe wasn't 'fabricated' i just posted it to show that the cafe was there and was being used

i also gave my opinion on the BR but (even though i still stand by it) it was just an opinion not me presenting hard evidence

After checking again i have realised that screen was one taken after the incident (about 1-2 mins after) appose to before(my bad) i can understand the confusion caused by this but all the screenshot was for was to show madog had a cafeRP so the time shouldn't really matter (at least not much (certainly not enough to justify a perma ban)
Investigation pending.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Clearly this was fabrication
as the whole thing was spawned and setup and a picture taken after the fact and before logging off
and all with in minutes, no actual RP happened
Denied