Unban request
b]Your name:[/b] Dr Hibbert

Your ban ID:  42308

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: BRA (56177) - Insulting other players in OOC

Involved: Me, Floodify, Enzyme.

Why we should unban you: 
Hi, so I've currently got a ban on my history which was for saying this : [Image: 2uqy9hf.jpg]
Now this was my first ever offence of insulting players in OOC and I'm not condoning the usage of this kind of language in OOC as I've learnt my lesson, however I feel it's a very harsh ban for something that was actually fairly minor and I feel I should have only been issued a blacklist, like most other players.

I scroll down the Fearless blacklists and see countless OOC blacklist warnings. I didn't receive my first warning, look at something more severe, such as a BR that I posted just a few days back on Thetom5000 : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...Thetom5000

As you can see, this player uses very offensive language in OOC towards another player and also swears, breaking two rules. Like I say, I'm not trying to disregard the rules however, I feel that this ban was fairly unjust, and I feel I should have been issued a blacklist or something along them lines.

Thetom5000
STEAM_0:0:44707864
[Image: steam.png]

OOC
BRA (56177) - Insulting other players in OOC
1 hour and 0 minute
[FL] Pinky

As you can see, the player in question only recieved a 1 hour long blacklist. I'd be really appreciative if you could look at removing the ban from my history. Thanks a lot.

P.S here's the ban I'm on about: 42308
[FL:RP] Dr Hibbert (Scotch)
STEAM_0:1:32019399
[Image: steam.png]

Banrequest #40804 approved. "player insult in OOC"
Expired
[FL] Enzyme
Calling a player a whore is against a written rule. This was a blatant rule-breakage.
Not only is it written, it's also quite self-explanatory. You went ahead and called a player a "whore" and I went ahead and banned you for this.

You received a ban because you should have known a lot better.
Players can be blacklisted or banned when it comes to player-insult. You got banned.

There's no doubt in my mind that this ban is valid.
I don't see why your ban should be removed at all. You're appealing a year old ban as well, you should have appealed this when you got the ban issued and not a year later.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I agree with enzyme here That BR was totaly another thing.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Very well, and I'm posting it almost a year on as at the time I didn't understand the rules. I now fully understand the rules, I also understood Enzyme that what I did was a rule breakage, I was just questioning the ban as oppose to a blacklist, and evidently, I didn't know better. I thought it's better I try than just leave it.
Denied.

Closing notes:

The ban in question is valid. The user broke the rules and the banning administrator found a ban more reasonable than a blacklist because of the banned user and his experience on the servers at this time. The banned player broke a very basic rule and should have known better. Ban will stay.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator