[BR] [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing, Homophobia, random demoting.
Name of player[FL:RP] Himalaya Thing

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65731322
Time in GMT: 22:45 Dutch time
Server: V2D
Summary: Himalaya demoted an officer as president for "Being gay" 
Evidence:
[Image: CxiBm9y.jpg][Image: m6Or4UA.jpg]
She meant gay as-in happy, he hadn't concentrated because he was happy, it was an intense RP situation, but he should of been demoted for Irrelevance or for not being in-dooty.

EDIT: btw, it asks for the time in GMT, could you convert it?

"Time in GMT: 22:45 Dutch time"
I find that extremely hard to believe, I'd also like to hear the accused's side of the story.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I had been patrolling the streets the whole time, and i sure as hell wasn't acting happy.

At the moment of demotion i was checking if a man was working for the Gov, and had just radioed in before i got demoted.

I then went up to the President(His security was uber-shitty) to ask about my demotion. I then find him with two men, one who i saw briefly with a AK before hiding it. I continue to ask the president about why i was demoted via PM. I Don't remember exactly what he said, but seemed like he did it because those two men told him to(check logs please). One of the men went by the Steam name of "Marshall", i remember.

Either way, i got random demoted.
I didn't bother posting a BR, but seems like that has been taken care of.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ([FL:RP] Himalaya Thing, STEAM_0:0:65731322) was found violating rules regarding Homophobia
A one week ban will take place.

[FL] Laurenz
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator