Ban Request On 2 Peeps
Name of player: JakeEye & Cryptex

SteamID: THE MINGES HAVE CHANGED THEIR NAMES HOWEVER  I HAVE GOT CRYPTEX TO BE BATTLEBLOCK AND JAKEYE TO BE Profile NOW, He Changed His RP Name Slightly. HOURS ARE STILL THE SAME.

STEAM_0:1:17411425 (CRYPTEX) 
STEAM_0:0:97986953 (JAKEYE)

UPDATE:

CHECKED STEAM PROFILES: BOTH HAVE ALIASES TO THE ORIGINAL MINGE NAMES

Time in GMT: 1615 - 1644

Server: v2p

Summary: Major Propminging. Killing me multiple times. Stealing My Car Randomly Propsurfing. Jumping On Ragdoll. 3rd Party. NLR. Clearly Not Here To Roleplay. My friend has confirmed this in a steam chat, while in pursuit when they were speeding.

Evidence:

Please Check My Steam Profile On Todays Screenshots (09/12/14)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bluejack272...&view=grid

Update: More Screenshots Just Added

Other:

I also suggest more admin attention on p HOWEVER undercover as when admins are on not undercover minging stops but believer me the second it stops your roleplay stops.

Quite Frankly, Im Fed Up With This And I Am Considering Leaving FL, Many admins always on 33x/D however never P. Other People Also Feel The Same
Update: After my incident the d/c when Laurenz came on aswell as when i left to make this propkill again
Update: JakeEye has left fully Battleblock Has R/C to v2p. And Has Now Stopped Minging
I can tell something about them...

1.) They only play on v2p, since they know there are no admins/mods online.
2.) They raid EVERY base they find (if they can't get through they use chairs to bug through walls(posted a couple of BRs on them) and RDM as much people as possible, also propkill, don't forget about that.
3.) Cryptex CAN play alone without minging, BUT when his friends are online he gets mingy aswell... (by that I mean breaking every single rule there possible is to break...)
4.) If they raid or break any rules they change names so fast...
5.) If they raid, they do it from safe distance so it's impossible to get their names, they work too fast... (IN-KILL-GO)

I do have some pictures though from previous ban requests... I can still CONFIRM they do this since past week I got raided by them atleast 3-4 times. Same goes for my friend (he lost about 20k just from them...). Hopefully this will get sorted. Thanks.

edit: Oh and 6.) As he said... Whenever admin/mod gets on they flee until admin/mod goes off the server... It goes back to where it started...

edit2: Hey, also Cyborg... You posted 2 topics (probably mistake) with same topic/name/text
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Would be nice to see an admin reply
MAJOR COMPLAINT.
I am unhappy by the fact im still waiting for an admins response, its been 1 week 3+ pages of br's have been made and accepted, the minge is still around the other day he came upto meand said im still here lol. This is an appalling response time, you wonder why so many ppl leave.
Ye exactly they just raided me and killed me dozens of time. But you know those admins don't give a shit about v2p right? they are only on v33 and v2d. Because of those minges and those admins who dont give a shit about v2p im willing to leave FL too for real. I hope they get permbanned or something because this aint unnacceptable.
This has gone too far now. Im contacting soul about how apaulling this waiting time is, when other requests have already been accepted within one day of being made.
Request on Cryptex reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

Request onJakeEye reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding prop minging.
Blacklist from phyguns, toolgun, and props will be applied for 6 hours.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]