Player Report: Bunney w/ VIDEO EVIDENCE (RDM, CDM, FailRP, General Mingebaggery)
Name of player: Bunney

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74889496

Time in GMT: 13:45 GMT

Server: V2D

Summary: This 260 Hour player changed to SRU and started RDMing, CDMing, FailRPing (Shooting the president and civillians) even before I could begin recording. (Sorry the recording is laggy, I had 3 steam games downloading in the background)

Evidence:

Brick 
I do Verify this is troth he was rdming and cdming people.
(11-22-2014, 03:23 PM)Adam-Gaming Wrote: I do Verify this is troth he was rdming and cdming people.

This guy was being abused by the SRU almost as much as the president
i wil verify this to as the president that demotet him from his SRU job and Police officer and almost all other jobs that i culd becus of the rdm cdm and all the other stuff he did that cant be seen on video becus i dint have any recorder but that i have now but point is that that person tottely did break almost all the rules he can
(11-24-2014, 02:01 PM)spedde Wrote: i wil verify this to as the president that demotet him from his SRU job and Police officer and almost all other jobs that i culd becus of the rdm cdm and all the other stuff he did that cant be seen on video becus i dint have any recorder but that i have now but point is that that person tottely did break almost all the rules he can

As you can see, we now have two testimonials, and this guy is a total menace.
Approved. Thank you for your report.