Banned by Console
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Schiffer
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I log in every day and just try to roleplay. I always follow the rules, i have read the rp guide and the server rules. I was a police officer, and printers were reported at the corleone base, so I went there. I started to get attacked by them for no reason, getting punched and rammed by a car, so I shot at them to defend myself. They obviously didnt know what fear rp was because they wouldnt stop until they were dead. Then I got banned for "mass rdm". Since when is it rdm to defend myself? I'm assuming the only reason im banned was because the logs showed i killed them and they were crying rdm in ooc. Well that is a completely unfair way to ban and i'm not sure why you did that. Anyways, they should have ended up with the ban instead of me, I never did anything against the rules, i never rdmed, if anything i was the victim of rdm. Next time please find out what is going on before banning someone who is actually innocent, and in this case was a victim (of punchwhoring/rdm, and fail fear rp).

Note: One of corleone who did this was actually banned right after me (I reposted this thread so thats why this thread was later than his):
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5449
And as you can see he was acused of breaking SEVERAL rules.
He was one of the people who started the fight and now i ended up with a ban trying to defend myself against him and his friends.
Can the admin who banned me please show himself?
Don't bump your own thread :/

And the ban is <24 hours anyway ...
(08-28-2011, 08:11 PM)themafia Wrote: Note: One of corleone who did this was actually banned right after me (I reposted this thread so thats why this thread was later than his):
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5449
And as you can see he was acused of breaking SEVERAL rules.
He was one of the people who started the fight and now i ended up with a ban trying to defend myself against him and his friends.

That bit is also not true :S He was banned days ago. Just because he only posted the unban request today - doesn't mean the ban was today ...

The guy whos unban req you posted, was perm-banned days ago. So I'm not sure how you think it was him :S