Banned permanent!?
Your name: Minimacfox

Your ban ID: permanent

Why we should unban you: omg, I showed you myself I used ammo, I didn't abuse the ammo bug! It was because the server restared I holstered, then some noob spams the mic I unholster and tranqs him, with darts in it! From when I used it before! I showed you myself Andreas!

10th ban? Yes and what is this ban for? You coulnd't prrof that I was abusing the ammo bug since I had tranq darts. Dont you think I learn of the other bans about the ammo bug?! I have learned!

Constantly raiding!? My friends comes ask me to help them raid a guy because he has been annoying or else it is a guy that I have been in a fight (IC)

Bad attitude? I was trying to be nice to you, and just showed you that I was telling the truth by shooting several times in the ground without holstering! That means I had ammo in it.

I have played here in what 1 year? 1 and a half maybe? I f you count jigsaw with.

The raiding is because my friends need help, I never raid bymyself.

A permanent ban? Really? For unholstering my tranquilizer shooting a guy and holstering with ammo in it!

I don't know waht you guys proplem is against me, and I dont care really. The thing that matters is, I didn't break any rule this time! I was trying to do my best, I really had darts in it I REALLY had!

"Your ban ID: permanent"

What?
(08-28-2011, 11:37 AM)killjoy Wrote: "Your ban ID: permanent"

What?

Yeah sorry, I don't really understand what it exactly means.
I could not find anything in the console that you took out darts, that means you abused the ammo bug.
I tried to use darts and got his: [FL] Andreas used 'cityrp inventory ammo_darts use 1'.
I searched the hole console and you did not used any darts.

Bad attitude that's just general, and you always raid when you are on the server so yes.
In my eyes you have WAY too many bans to be here.

EDIT: Ever heard this: You don't break the rules to catch a rulebreaker?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

You tranqed a guy for micspamming.
Nice.
Well, dude I did it like this "unholster" Shoot "holster" I am pretty sure I had ammo in it, unless I died. Can the console look far back? Maybe you didn't see it probably, but I do remember I used my darts at a time, then I holstered, and later on I unholstered and shoot.

You know everytime you holster you loose a magazine, but maybe I died, and used it 1 or 2 times without ammo but I wouldn't do that on purpose.

Andreas wrote: "In my eyes you have WAY too many bans to be here." That makes me sad to hear bro, in my eyes I dont look back on the other bans, but consider how bad the current situation is." You know, I learn for every ban you give me ofc I do. That's why im trying to proof, that I didn't abuse the ammo bug this time, because I learn from the bans.

And from my point of view, some of the bans was kinda unfair, because the guy that reported me did break a rule himself to make me break a rule to catch him. And yes here comes the : "You don't break the rules to catch a rulebreaker" and now I have learned that, now there is no apoligize for me to do that again, And I havent. Like I havent abused the ammo bug on purpose again, I swear!

Thankyou for investigating the situation, I really apreciate it!

10 bans.
Four of them for abusing ammo bug.
You don't learn, you're a minge. Go back to darkrp, you'll enjoy it more there.