UBR
Your name: SweatyChipson

Your ban ID: 53315

Banned by: [FL] SoulRipper

Reason: I actually do not know why I was banned, I wasn't on the server when I was banned. I do not know if it was a mistake or not.

Involved: No one.

Why we should unban you: I think I should be unbanned because I don't think I have actually done anything wrong, not that I know of. I know all the rules and know I didn't break any when I was playing and then I went to work and come back to find out I was banned and I was very puzzled. I haven't been on the server for a long time but I know my game time is up to 32 hours or above and I have only recently started playing a month or so ago so this shows I am quite dedicated and I'm very upset I have been banned permanently and I'm distraut at the fact as I love the server so I would love it if my ban was lifted or I was actually given an explanation to why I was banned. Thank you.

P.S I have posted again as my last post wasn't seen too, also I just got denied with no explanation and I have queried about my ban through PM sent directly to SoulRipper but still have not been given an explanation to why I was banned.
I know there are rules about not being able to request about another unban, but all I want to know is what I have done then you can delete this I am just not getting a response and that is all I want and then you can delete this or can someone PM me about what I have done and delete this thread please. Thank you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Well, there is a general understanding that you don't contact admins/moderators for banning situations. I'm not an admin, but in the ban list you received a perma ban for contacting soulripper. Atleast this gives you some clarity of why you have been banned. EDIT: You might want to delete this UBR and make a new one with the information i just gave you. The reason for the perma was contacting soulripper.

Sorry admins/moderators for interfering with this post, but this only speeds up the proces for you guys.

User warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I am partially involved in this, probably not enough to post here.

But i would like to say that i am 100% postive that contacting any admin/soulripper for a ban situation will not give you a permanent ban from the servers. The ban reason means that he NEEDS to contact soulripper to resolve this ban.

User warned
Users not involved have been warned.

Ban reason states "Contact SoulRipper". Do that and wait for his reply.
its todo with reversing the donation for donator status
Denied.

If you want this to go any faster, contact Soul on the forums through the private message tool.