Unban request
Your name: ben.mason12

Your ban ID: 53022

Banned by: [FL:M] General Rickets

Reason: FailRP, Attacking mod on @ call, Changing job to avoid me

Involved: me and admin and another guy

Why we should unban you: I went to buy a door after the server got reset so I bought it and 2 guys came out and the admin said 'why did you buy that' so I said 'because I want to' then the other guy said 'sell it' so i said 'no' and he said 'you have made a big mistake by not selling it' then he picked me up with he gun and would not let me down so i tazerd him because i was a 'swat' and he did not let me go and the one of the guys laughed and said 'he is admin' then the admin said ' hahaha hope you like your year ban' so I changed character to get out of the situation (because eh would not let me down) and he kept dragging me back and then i got banned.
I don't think i did anything wrong just bought a door and then got picked on so i zapped him nothing wrong with that is their? I have just donated to your server as well.
also i do not have an 'attacking mod' what ever that is.

Thanks for your time, and have a good daySmile
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
Why did you even change your job? Even if that was an admin or not, it's a rulebreakage.

I fail to see how you're innocent in this case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes there is. And I have a slight feeling there is more to the story than you are adding. You DO NOT taze or shoot a staff member when he is trying to talk to you. And more importantly switching jobs to avoid a staff member is not allowed either.

I suggest you think about what you have done while you serve your time. And next time put more effort into your UBR.

Denied.