Ban Request on Gamer12071
Exclamation 
Name of player: Gamer12071

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47598120

Time in GMT: Yesteday, around 10-11GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: This person is the GOD of job abuse and rule break. First of all, he started blocking off nexus (prop block), then he started breaking in ppl's homes using the Fire Axe (Job abuse), even when he was told to stop he continued annoying players while breaking into places like nexus with the Fire Axe. I was working as a cop and I couldn't Taze-Handcuff-Arrest him while he was trying to break into the elevator cause he's a fireman. All of a sudden he's then president doing NOTHING but rule-breaking. I don't have to continue to say what he has done that day. He needs a PERM ban, this person is hell of a minge Angry

Evidence: I do currently have evidence about him breaking into nexus elevator with his Fire Axe but I don't have the time to upload it on YouTube since it's 1.40GB. Just check the logs from yesterday and please watch ALL his activity during the server last night. I do believe that the logs are more than enough for a perm ban. But if not, I will update this thread with some evidence if needed Smile

EDIT: http://youtu.be/V_LtPmFJgXo

~ GoLDeN_GhOsT ~
Logs do not show any context and is therefore non-valid evidence.

Please upload your evidence. You got 48 hours.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-24-2014, 09:35 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Logs do not show any context and is therefore non-valid evidence.

Please upload your evidence. You got 48 hours.

By logs, I mean chat logs Smile Check the chat logs, what ppl were saying about him around the time I posted. But anyways, I'll upload my evidence of him breaking nexus office + the nexus elevator with his Fire Axe
What people were saying is not evidence. I need hard facts, evidence. What people said doesn't always reflect the truth.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-25-2014, 01:20 PM)Enzyme Wrote: What people were saying is not evidence. I need hard facts, evidence. What people said doesn't always reflect the truth.

What if half of the server is yelling on him for his actions in the server? Doesn't that mean anything to you? Just check the logs to have a taste.
As I've said several times:

People complaining in ie OOC is not evidence of rulebreakage, and I will not issue any punishment on anyone because people just claim something happened. I need proper evidence like screenshots and video-recordings of rulebreakage. If you cannot supply this then this thread will be closed and denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-25-2014, 02:34 PM)Enzyme Wrote: As I've said several times:

People complaining in ie OOC is not evidence of rulebreakage, and I will not issue any punishment on anyone because people just claim something happened. I need proper evidence like screenshots and video-recordings of rulebreakage. If you cannot supply this then this thread will be closed and denied.

OMG you just replied when I had already posted the evidence OMG
Your video is private..
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-25-2014, 03:48 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your video is private..

oops my mistake.. Tounge
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding FailRP and breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team