un-ban
name: [GD:S] Squid_Slippery_Gutted

Your ban ID:50926

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: Prop trapping

Involved:
Why we should unban you: Right were to start, oh yes the reason why i prop trapped the person, i wanted there name to post a BR on them, for prop killing what 16 people he would not stay stilll so i trapped him got his name and released him, i then latter cuffed him so i could arrest him but the pres was not doing the warrant so he stayed and i said "people like you get permed for prop kill" he replied "what do you mean by perm", "perma banned" he said "and i will just unban my self with fpp" or what ever, after that he said stuff this shit im going on one of there other server to do this he did he went on v2d i watched him you can ask many users who were on v33x... your banning some one for doing right nor wrong people were happy that he was cuffed cuz he would stop prop killing... so if you want to ban some on who was making your server a better place fine but when you do rember how he annoys so many people with his "wheel speed to 1000" prop killing...

He also threatend to breach your server wich in its self is just awfull... and or bannable.

thank you for reading this.
Him breaking the rules does not make it okay for you to break the rules and in this case you did in fact trap him in a prop which is against the rules.
(08-19-2014, 05:30 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Him breaking the rules does not make it okay for you to break the rules and in this case you did in fact trap him in a prop which is against the rules.

Ok so what i take from that is, dont help the server ban minges let them ruin the experiance for others... and dont try and get an id to report them prevent them doing it in the future... let the server kill its self.

See i doanted for a reason i would only want to help a cummunity i pay to would i not??? see the problem here is. what i did, did not effect those arround and what i did it for the good

Also how he said "i wont mention what i done" really you should cath up to him and question him why he rdmed 14 people...
Donating will not help you in any way when it comes to a ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-19-2014, 07:19 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Donating will not help you in any way when it comes to a ban.

Did i say it did no, so why say that....? i was only doing what i thought was right getting the name of some one who propkilled about 14 people and thats a bad thing stopping some one from ruin other people experience... i was helping the situation not making it worse...
Denied.

What you did was prop trapped another individual, even if he is breaking the rules that does not allow you to trap him using a prop. It is backseat administration and we do not allow vigilante acts on rule breaks.