Ban Request on |FP| Digital
Name of Player: |FP| Digital

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45416395

Time in GMT: Approximately 12:30 AM 11/8/14

Server: One that runs v2d

Summary: I was walking down the street near the Bank of American when I saw a guy, |FP| Digital, holding his physgun in the middle of the street. I told him in LOOC to put it away, and he did.

Then he said (in regular chat): Falcon! Is that you?

I said: Do I know you?

He said: Remember? I did the recording?

I said: Sorry, my memory eludes me.

He said: Here, let me show you.

He then offered me a friend request. Thinking that I once knew this guy, I accepted, and he sent me a (condensed) link to the youtube video. I know I'm an idiot for doing it, but I clicked on the link. It was a webpage that said LOLOLOL all over it, and said in big text: YOU ARE BANNED. There was a video below that showed how he had done it. But I didn't read it. I pressed shift+tab again to talk to him ingame and ask him what this meant, but then I saw that I had been banned from the server. And, my luck, he immediately unfriended me afterwards.

Evidence: I didn't record any of it because I didn't expect this to happen, but you can probably check the logs around 12:30 and see him talking to me. As proof that this happened, and that some random guy didn't just walk up to me and say hi, you can check (however admins do) and see that I am permabanned. Also, because he hacked the ban doesn't show up on this site's ban section. I'm worried there is a lack of sufficient evidence, but this is all I have. I hope he is banned!
User already permed.