Banned for playing RP?.....
Your name: Casper Vaun Linde

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30281009

Banning Admin: Andreas

Ban Length: 1 Day

Reason for the ban: Random Molotoving.

Why we should unban you: What is the point in having molotovs if you cant use them without getting banned? this is my second time banned for using them and I was RPing!

I was security guard trying out the keypad to my friends store(he was watching me) I was trying to declare the message "Let me in, I want to help you guard" but he called the cops and got me arrested for doing nothing, so I went back after 4-5 minutes and done the same again, but I didnt go to the keypad this time and I got tazed, and cuffed then arrested again, so after release I went and bought 1 molotov and threw it at the entrance of his store(not harming anything or anyone) and then an admin comes and gives me the ban without giving me appropriate time to explain, so here it is:

If you were arrested in real life, and you got released, most criminals would find the person that put them in and do something about them, I just did that, following RP I launched one at his doorway and got banned.

It was RP, no damage or harm was done and everyone that knows of this agree's with me, so please can I get an unban?

thank you for reading.
[Image: source.gif]
Why would you crack his door just to ask if you could work there, twice?
You told me you guys had a little joke and throwed molotovs around, which is clearly against the rules and NOT rp.
And cut that lying please.

EDIT: Also its under one day, so you are not allowed to post unban request Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I didnt, we had agree'd over steamchat that I was gonna be his guard, there was another guard on at the time so he might have been mistaken, Im not sure, but I regret not saying anything, because if I had then I would probably be on right now playing as his guard.

EDIT : Two days ago I set up a shop in the fleamarket and he tov'd me which we both found funny and it was all good, at first I thought it was an offense to molotov someones shop in revenge, and I didnt want too get a perm(Since I was banned before, I thought perm was next) so I just stated a part of the story, but the main reason was because of the explanation I gave in my unban request.

[Image: source.gif]
If you steam while playing, its counted as metagame.
In the end you dont throw for no RP reason.
Also NLR, you must have died since yesterday? Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I've seen enough here.. You molotov'd because you couldn't work there, and as Andreas said, you kind of just admitted NLR and metagaming.

Also the ban is under one day, so this thread is irrelevant anyway.

Closed.