Unban Request
[b]Your name: JustJake

[b]Your ban ID: 51331

[b]Banned by: [FL] Floodify

[b]Reason:Stealing vehicle infront of Nexus and a mass crowd

[b]Involved: Noone but me and staff member

[b]Why we should unban you: To start off with, I don't think I should've been banned. I changed my job title to 'Car Thief' as that's what I wanted to roleplay as. The vehicle I wanted to steal was outside the bank, not infront of the Nexus. And the crowd were all at the BP station, there was one person at spawn and they were AFK. I wouldn't lockpick and steal a car with a massive crowd watching would I? After successfully lockpicking the car, it was time to make my great escape until the admin picked me up, deleted the car and banned me. I wasn't even told why I was going to be banned. After the car was deleted I was left frozen in the air, that is what attracted a mass crowd! I honestly think this ban was unfair, and after checking that it was a full 24 hour ban I was quite shocked. This most likely happened because it was the admins car. I don't really expect this request to be approved as they rarely do but I thought it was worth putting the truth out there. Thanks for reading...
Quote:You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).

Pretty self-explanatory.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
So you stole a vehicle that was... like 10 meters away from the "Police Station" in the middle of the city right in an intersection?

As Flood says, the rule is very easy to understand but I'll bold out the important part of the rule:
Quote:You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator