Markus' Unban Request
Your name: Markus

Your ban ID: 50907

Banned by: [FL] Teamar

Reason: "CDM then jumping on injured head, killin"

Involved: [FL:RP] Sauce

Why we should unban you:
Please unban me, since the CDM was totally accidental and since my car drifted onto here. And for the kill, I think she was dead, atleast when I looked at her she was already dead and her nametag didn't pop up so I thought it's just a ragdoll.
Please, don't ban me. This accident could have happened to anyone. I'm sorry.
Why would you jump on a dead person that you just killed? Is this something you would have done in real life?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-15-2014, 10:13 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why would you jump on a dead person that you just killed? Is this something you would have done in real life?

She jokingly said in LOOC that "You killed me, now look at my boobs."
So I thought it'd lighten up the situation if I did so and she wouldn't be that angry.
Of course I wouldn't have done it otherwise.
So in real life, you would have jumped on somebody that you've just ran over because that would make them less angry?

And how did you NOT break the rules again?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(07-16-2014, 02:00 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So in real life, you would have jumped on somebody that you've just ran over because that would make them less angry?

And how did you NOT break the rules again?

In real life, i doubt any of this would of happened, but even if it did. Jumping on a dead persons - as evil as it is, would make utterly no diference to the dead persons attitude. I mean their dead right?
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Jumping on a "dead" body is considered to be failRP. You killed someone by jumping on who you thought was dead, and either way; you broke a rule.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme