Makaveli's unban request
Your name: ♚ Makaveli ♚

Your ban ID: 50620

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Mass intentional CDM

Involved: Many people, I do not remember anyone because I got banned instantly.

Why we should unban you: I'm not asking for unban. What I did was wrong and I understand it, but, I was driving to my house and when I gave a right turn I saw a tons of cars and I was driving to my house. I got stuck somehow while driving between the cars and I got frozen. When my screen unfroze I was crashed inside the wall and have killed many people (Maybe include the administrator). I was never intending to kill anyone with my car and the server has been lagging so badly the last days. But I understand the problem is mine but 7 days ban for this is kinda high and I was never banned before and the ban reason is clearly wrong.

The admin just instant banned me without even asking what happend, he did not even try to speak with me, which I see as a lack of communication ban and which is wrong in my eyes.

I'm sorry for what I did, but perhaps you should atleast give me a ban reduce on time since I never broke any other rules on this awesome server.

Have a continue nice day,
♚ Makaveli ♚
Just noticed someone that got banned 1 day for almost the same thing, but he did also Disconnect after what he did, which I did not do.

[Image: ba2be2fce5ae4fdcfdbf5b48ed117a7e.png]

[Image: c3c6c37f714f4657a24e1c58a069f12b.png]

[Image: 44393731.jpg]
From what I remember you hit around 6-7 people. And if it was lagging, that's your own responsibility. I will shorten it but it wont be a day.

Denied.