=T$ETag= Fergus

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:53357616

Time in GMT:
02:20 - 02:30 AM

Server:
rp_evocity_v2d

Summary:
I joined the server before this incident i was a taxi driver and i drove around the city. I where on my way out when Fergus came in his white BMW driving on the left site of the road smashing into me. I crashed and died and his car somehow survived. He ignored me and my body and just drove off like nothing ever happened. He parkt it in the garrage and drove off with a splinter new car with full health.

Fergus has slowly been cdming people trough this time period and i tried to call Venom, it seemed like he was busy with something so i tried to gather evidence for a ban request but with no luck.

I got into a arguement with [FL:RP] Bunny and Fergus at last where i just had to give up because the same subject got taken up over and over again. I tried my best to explain what happened but Bunny did not listend and choose to defend Fergus trough the whole story, Bunny denied that Fergus did either of these incidents and that Bunny was there by all time. Just as Bunny, Fergus denied as well and told me after my giving up to "shut the f*ck up with my bullsh*t" and "f*ck off" over his Mic.

Evidence:

The sound for some reason glitched out in the download so the video sound does not work.

Since i had issues gathering evidence of this incident i really hope for the best that the logs can prove this. Time Period from 02:15 - 02:40 AM. The User is Fergus.
Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]