Atomic Buttplug

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:11149466

Time in GMT:
20:25 - PM

Server:
rp_evocity_v2d

Summary:
So Atomic Buttplug was a "DJ". He was running around evocity and playing a rap peace to everybody. When he came over to us just playing it with no item i told him to cut it off and that i was mic spamming. He told me it wasnt since his job name was DJ. Shortly he ran off.

Several seconds he came back with a old radio lifted by his psy gun and threw infront of us on the ground. We told him that this is no club and this is no DJ but since he had a radio he could spam as much as he pleased.

He went purposely over to us with the radio and played the music to annoy us. It did indeed provoke us and we went to the limit. He ruined our roleplay as officers so now we choose to use some time on a ban request instead.

Evidence:

More Evidence is Uploading - 10 min for now.
Oh please, stop crying. I was only there for a minute and did not "throw" a radio in front of you, which you will see on your video when you upload it. I placed it on the ground so you could see I had a prop. Also how do you know my character doesn't have a cell phone or something like that? You don't.
Indeed i have no clue if you had a cell phone, a radio or a dj in you pocket. I could not care less. You where playing crappy music over your mic and doing it for a certain time at me and trucker. We got to the limit where we got annoyed so we stopt our whole rp to make this ban request.

I could not care less if you threw, dropt or placed the radio with care infront of us. You spawned it in, took your psy gun and placed it there. You jumpt on top of it and where provoking us. You ruined our experience we tried to do a roleplay.

I could not care if you minge for a minute or for half a hour. It's all the same. Quit acting liek everything don't matter because it's happening in a short perioid. It happened and you choose to not stop even thoug three people asked you to !

The evidence is uploading and after the staff member sees it they will take actions. I can clearly see you are not here to discuss what is right and what is wrong but is simply is here to say what could make it right.

The arguements is over and when the video is up they will see what really happened.
(07-05-2014, 06:46 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Indeed i have no clue if you had a cell phone, a radio or a dj in you pocket. I could not care less. You where playing crappy music over your mic and doing it for a certain time at me and trucker. We got to the limit where we got annoyed so we stopt our whole rp to make this ban request.

I could not care less if you threw, dropt or placed the radio with care infront of us. You spawned it in, took your psy gun and placed it there. You jumpt on top of it and where provoking us. You ruined our experience we tried to do a roleplay.

I could not care if you minge for a minute or for half a hour. It's all the same. Quit acting liek everything don't matter because it's happening in a short perioid. It happened and you choose to not stop even thoug three people asked you to !

The evidence is uploading and after the staff member sees it they will take actions. I can clearly see you are not here to discuss what is right and what is wrong but is simply is here to say what could make it right.

The arguements is over and when the video is up they will see what really happened.

So exactly what rule is this breaking..
(07-05-2014, 06:52 PM)Atomic Buttplug Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 06:46 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Indeed i have no clue if you had a cell phone, a radio or a dj in you pocket. I could not care less. You where playing crappy music over your mic and doing it for a certain time at me and trucker. We got to the limit where we got annoyed so we stopt our whole rp to make this ban request.

So exactly what rule is this breaking..

You where breaking Failrp.

You started your music without any kind of material to actually play it in the middle of the streets. After we told you that you are mic spamming and fail rping you saye'd " it's allowed " turned around and came back several seconds later with your psy gun holding a radio. You placed the radio down and jumpt on top of it.

* You Had No Dj, You Had No Club, You Had No Material To Play The Music. *

Did you break Failrp? Indeed.

The second rule you broke which is the most simple rule that pretty much every game server has, Mic Spamming. You ran around in the streets and where playing your rap music. You provoked people such as me and trucker and you denied to leave us alone.

I will not discuss with you anymore.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS
Yeah I was witness to this he failed RP'd by not having having any kind of object to play the music to begin with and his job was listed as DJ not Street Performer I've never heard of a DJ performing on the street so I'm pretty sure he needed to play music in a club and his music was extremely loud to the point where it blocked out most of the game and other voice sound ruining my role play and bringing it to a stop.
(07-05-2014, 07:21 PM)The Trucker Wrote: Yeah I was witness to this he failed RP'd by not having having any kind of object to play the music to begin with and his job was listed as DJ not Street Performer I've never heard of a DJ performing on the street so I'm pretty sure he needed to play music in a club and his music was extremely loud to the point where it blocked out most of the game and other voice sound ruining my role play and bringing it to a stop.

Fail RP? So you know I didn't have a cell phone, iPod etc? No, you don't Smile. If my music was too loud, you could have either turned down the voice receive volume in the options or walked away. Smile Also if you didn't know, a street performer doesn't play music from a radio. It's not a performance to use a radio to play music.
You're right I don't but still you obviously only thought of that when the BR was posted as when we said it in game you immediately got a radio to further annoy us not once mentioning any use of a cell phone or ipod and more than two people asked you to stop as you were becoming annoying yet you continued to play the music trying to annoy us further.
This is going nowhere because you bring the exact same statements up again.

Wait for a staff member and do not reply to this
Running around with a radio up and down the streets playing music is considered micspamming,
and not allowed. There are two times you can play music, without any prior approval.
Either 1. When you own a shop and you play music INSIDE your shop.
Or 2. While you are inside your car.

Approved.