UnBan Request on Hydro
Your name: Hydro

Your ban ID: 50046

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: NLR

Who was InvolvedCheesearyl

Why we should unban you:
I understand I broke NLR but isnt that like a day ban not a month i dont how you ban someone for a month for breaking NLR when this is the first time i broke and I understand that i have 10 bans in 50 hours but my 8th ban i was banned for driving a supra as a rebel and my Ban Request #31494 i didnt even do and it was approved and my sexism ban i said "vagina" because someone hit me. Thats 3 bans that make no sense and now I break NLR for the first time its a month ban. As the summer just started. But it is a little ridiculous that i got banned for a month just for breaking NLR for the first time. Please take the time out to read this please and thank you.
Your ban reason is: "NLR, 10th ban in 49 hours. Take a break, learn the rules."
Edit this into your template.

You got a month long ban because you've manged to rack up 10 bans in a very short time. You need to realize that you're getting near your end on FL and that if you continue to break the rules, then you will be issued a permanent ban from FL.

There's no-one but you to blame for the length of the ban, and if I were the one who issued a ban, then I would have issued a several month-long ban.

Just because it's summer doesn't mean we should reduce the bantime. It's your fault you got banned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
As Enzyme stated, you have racked up a massive amount of bans on the little time you
have been on Fearless, therefor i banned you with an amount big enough for you to take
a break and re-think your actions on Fearless. If this behavior keeps up on the server,
you will be perm banned pretty soon. So take the given time to re-read and learn the rules.

Denied.