[Ban Request] Chance Fields
Name of player: Chance Fields

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59585846

Time in GMT: 02:35am

Server: v2d

Summary: Breaking fearrp and suicide to avoid arrest by jumping in front of oncoming car.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/Iv8Td6GZu9U
The arresting situation was handled by ZedsDead. I didn't break FearRP, because I had run away and wasn't looking while he had handcuffs out. Also, it was confirmed by ZedsDead that you can't arrest me for using my camera, which was his reason to arrest me. So I wasn't being arrested. Secondly, you can definitely see in the video that I was looking at the police officer, not the car coming. Stupid idea of a BR.
As far as I am aware Zeds did not deal with the fearrp breaking and suiciding to avoid an RP situation did he?

At the time Corporal was trying to stop you but you kept running off even though you clearly saw he had a tazer aimed at you. It wasn't until after you had commited suicide that Zeds alerted him that the arrest reason, as Corporal confirms in the video he was trying to stop you.
If you thought it was an invalid arrest then the proper procedure would be to stop, let Corporal know that you was calling for an admin so that he would wait before arresting you and then use @ request.

You must have clearly saw the vehicle coming. You was stood in front of me and I saw it coming from a mile off and you was stood to my right limiting my view of the road, corporal on the other hand was stood to your left which means you had a completely unobstructed view of the road. You even run towards the car to ensure that it killed instead of running over to the other side of the road.
(06-10-2014, 02:27 AM)GRiiM Wrote: As far as I am aware Zeds did not deal with the fearrp breaking and suiciding to avoid an RP situation did he?

At the time Corporal was trying to stop you but you kept running off even though you clearly saw he had a tazer aimed at you. It wasn't until after you had commited suicide that Zeds alerted him that the arrest reason, as Corporal confirms in the video he was trying to stop you.
If you thought it was an invalid arrest then the proper procedure would be to stop, let Corporal know that you was calling for an admin so that he would wait before arresting you and then use @ request.

You must have clearly saw the vehicle coming. You was stood in front of me and I saw it coming from a mile off and you was stood to my right limiting my view of the road, corporal on the other hand was stood to your left which means you had a completely unobstructed view of the road. You even run towards the car to ensure that it killed instead of running over to the other side of the road.

I was facing the police officer, who was in front of me and the tides was behind him. It's not my fault that the car decided to not stop at all while I was running across the road. Also, I did tell Corporal to stop. I said it in the chat as well. I told him to stop arresting me and that I was getting an admin. Which I was over to the admin to do. I wasn't aware that I was breaking FearRP because when I was running away, the officer had his handcuffs out and not his taser and he didn't tell me to stop at all, or if so I didn't hear it.
(06-10-2014, 02:32 AM)Chance Fields Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 02:27 AM)GRiiM Wrote: As far as I am aware Zeds did not deal with the fearrp breaking and suiciding to avoid an RP situation did he?

I was facing the police officer, who was in front of me and the tides was behind him. It's not my fault that the car decided to not stop at all while I was running across the road. Also, I did tell Corporal to stop. I said it in the chat as well. I told him to stop arresting me and that I was getting an admin. Which I was over to the admin to do. I wasn't aware that I was breaking FearRP because when I was running away, the officer had his handcuffs out and not his taser and he didn't tell me to stop at all, or if so I didn't hear it.

Is that so? Time for a little detective work.

[Image: 302ea0ee38.jpg]
Let's try to replicate your position/angle here right before you stepped off of the pavement:

[Image: h8UH2Xv.jpg]
Will this do?

[Image: YrUaUdo.jpg]
Amazing. I have a full view of the road.

So just to be safe, what angle do I have to be at to have a very limited view of the road?

[Image: SQQblm2.jpg]

[Image: 7z9IB42.jpg]
Ah. This much.
And actually, I would have still been aware that a car was oncoming.

[Image: 5672775e5a.jpg]

My, my that's quite a bit of difference of angles between my very limited view and the one you was stood.
I'd confidently say that you did see the oncoming car.

"I wasn't aware that I was breaking FearRP because when I was running away, the officer had his handcuffs out and not his taser"
Right from the start of the video he had his tazer out and you still kept trying to run until you got stuck on me.
The video clearly shows you running backwards away from a cop with a tazer trying to stop you.
And whether the arrest was valid or not you ALWAYS follow FearRP.

It also shows you looking down the street and timing WHEN to run out in the road.
You can even be seen running TOWARDS the car.

Approved.