Unban Request
Rainbow 
Your name: LuxoFlex previously FxGamingGB (Jos and Jamzy are friends)

Your ban ID: 43288

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Server was empty at the point and i was having a little fun on my own like spawning stuff on road but not too far. I realise that what i done was wrong and i shouldnt have done it on the server regardless of how many people on the server.

Involved: Just myself

[b]Why we should unban you: I realize that my behavior was inappropriate and in future i will learn from previous mistakes that caused to my 5+ month ban which was heart breaking as i couldnt get off this server i enjoyed it that much. I apologise for my innapropriate behaviour and i will make sure in the future nothing of the sort will happen again.[/code]
Please fill the template properly. You have 24h.
(06-04-2014, 11:07 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Please fill the template properly. You have 24h.

Your name: (LuxoFlex)

Your ban ID: (4322)

Banned by: ([FL] Vauld)

Reason: ( Server was empty at the point and i was having a little fun on my own like spawning stuff on road but not too far. I realise that what i done was wrong and i shouldnt have done it on the server regardless of how many people on the server.)

Involved: Just Myself)

Why we should unban you: (I realize that my behavior was inappropriate and in future i will learn from previous mistakes that caused to my 5+ month ban which was heart breaking as i couldn't get off this server i enjoyed it that much. I apologize for my inappropriate behavior and i will make sure in the future nothing of the sort will happen again.)
I might consider.. As of now it's a no. What you did was incredibly mingey and I believe the time should be served, yet you seem apologetic so I may rethink.. As of now denied.