Approved suggestions
I know that the developers work hard and help out the server, But.. there's a suggestion from 2011 (Visible Kevlar) and some other ones.. But i'm just wondering why simple suggestions are not getting done. I know that some might be harder but it'd be better if the developers started from more simple things to harder. I know they work very hard on the server and i'm not saying they don't, but.. yeah.
The following 2 users Like Millennium's post:
  • Small Bear, KurdishFalcon
There is only two developers, and one of them is a owner, the other has a life to live and as far as I know actually has a job. Thus the development team really doesn't have enough time at the moment.

Spoiler :
#votemavis2k14

Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 6 users Like Wood's post:
  • Nacreas, Tmdirtbike, Shawkzie, Blurr, KurdishFalcon, RRK
(06-03-2014, 02:53 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: There is only two developers, and one of them is a owner, the other has a life to live and as far as I know actually has a job. Thus the development team really doesn't have enough time at the moment.

Spoiler :
#votemavis2k14

I think people respect that - but what a life he must have to be kept busy since 2011.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Temar has a day job besides coding for FL. When he does get the time to code, there are usually pressing matters that take precedence over suggestions. We're understaffed in that area but finding developers is incredibly difficult.
The following 7 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Blurr, Wood, Tmdirtbike, James_Gaff, Dauntless, Ciryl, KurdishFalcon