Where do i post Complaints ?
Hello Fearless Members.

Ive been trough the forums now and it doesnt seems like i can find a forum that you can post complaints in. I recently posted a ban request that got denied. I would like to talk furhter about this ban request to the adminstrator that denied it.

My question is, where can i post complaints where we can talk trough what happend. I need this one solved because nothing that happened there after my opinion was justified.

Thanks you and have a good day.

- Bowie
You talking about the ban req for swearing?
Cuz that seams fine too me
1 guy got punished already
The other doesn't deserve it
Make a discussion thread if you feel that something hasn't been done correctly, you've got all rights to.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Bowiii
(05-31-2014, 10:51 AM)Jan Wrote: Make a discussion thread if you feel that something hasn't been done correctly, you've got all rights to.

Thanks Jan.

(05-31-2014, 10:45 AM)Temar Wrote: You talking about the ban req for swearing?
Cuz that seams fine too me
1 guy got punished already
The other doesn't deserve it

The reasoning behind this complaint is because of what he actually has done and what ohter people got.

Fx. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46946
The person that got punished was punished for a minjor rulebreakage and he did it twice.

Banjicho did this many times with three warnings and after he got warned he just told everybody that i was whining. He simply ignored me. He was not only swearing but using caps as well.