Chargrilledawesome's unban enquiry
Your name: chargrilledawesome

Your ban ID: 47945

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Clearly minging, Breaking FearRP x3, Homophobic language. Not here to RP.

Involved: I have no idea.

Why we should unban you: I recently came back from a rather long hiatus which I took to deal with IRL stuff (University, new PC, redecorating my room), and felt like playing on the Fearless server. I tried to join only to find out I had been inexplicably banned for nearly 4 months. This was obviously strange because I hadn't played on FL or even been on Garry's mod for a few weeks, including when the ban was given out. I did, however, give my younger brother permission to use my PC to go on the Internet and watch Youtube videos while I wasn't using it. My best guess is that he was bored and wanted to try out Garry's Mod after seeing some "funny" videos of it, like the annoying and poorly made ones he always tries to show me, picked one of the servers that was on my favourites list, and decided to act like a giant minge, especially since I asked him and he said "I didn't do anything they just kicked me" (which is obvious BS). Now, you may say that the ban will stand because I let him on my PC, but I did not give him permission to go on any of my games. I specifically told him only to use Google Chrome to watch Youtube. I realise someone has to be punished for the huge minge that occurred, and that's why I walked into his room and pulled out his Xbox 360 controller in the middle of a supposedly "important" CoD Ghosts game, and he won't be getting it back for at least a few days.
I hope you'll unban my account and allow me to play on the server as I had no idea that my idiot of a brother was going on my Garry's Mod and being a minge.
There's a saying on FL with cases like this where people claim someone else were on their account:

"Your account, your responsibility"
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I did change the settings on Steam to require a password before opening, prior to when he used my PC. Obviously it didn't update because it still opens without asking for my password and it remembers my account. I specifically told him not to go on any of my games, but it's obvious the little shit didn't listen to me and did anyway. I was certain that the settings on Steam had updated but obviously they didn't and he decided not to listen to me anyway. Hopefully you can unban my account due to me having no control over my brother's idiocy.
The answer is no. If you don't want a ban, don't let other people use your PC. Your account, your responsibility.