Lost all the stuff i manufactured
So i spawned as a BMD ( Black market Dealer ) and i manufactured lockpics . So i was about to equip one because a guy was randomly cuffed and wanted to unlock his and went through my inventory and only saw a crowbar not lockpick and then the server kinda crashed or some sort so i restarted my game and rejoined and i still didnt have them
Contact Temar/SoulRipper with the exact time and date and I'm sure they'll help you out.
When you manufacture something they appear on the floor in front of you. You then have to pick them up for them to go into your inventory. After this you press "Use" and it puts the item into your hand. If you didn't pick up the lockpicks they stay on the floor as an entity meaning if the server crashed you have lost them.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Envy
(05-26-2014, 01:52 PM)Jamester Wrote: When you manufacture something they appear on the floor in front of you. You then have to pick them up for them to go into your inventory. After this you press "Use" and it puts the item into your hand. If you didn't pick up the lockpicks they stay on the floor as an entity meaning if the server crashed you have lost them.

I did pick it up it even said my inventory is full and had to empty out some stuff
(05-26-2014, 02:56 PM)Ibex157 Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 01:52 PM)Jamester Wrote: When you manufacture something they appear on the floor in front of you. You then have to pick them up for them to go into your inventory. After this you press "Use" and it puts the item into your hand. If you didn't pick up the lockpicks they stay on the floor as an entity meaning if the server crashed you have lost them.

I did pick it up it even said my inventory is full and had to empty out some stuff

You should have specified this - you will have to make a private thread here and hope for a response from Temar or SoulRipper

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=123