Unbann Request Re-Do
Sad 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: Nusta

Your ban ID: (48724)

Banned by: [FL:Faustie],[FL:Aviator]

Reason: BRA (46610) - Continued propkilling (Extended due to current ban),BRA (46612) - Prop abuse via prop pushing.

Involved: ....

Why we should unban you: Hello FearlessRP Admins. Im really sry that I breaked the rules because I played 150 hours on the server and I Breaked it.
This is my second Ban request because the first wasn't Acceptet And now I want try it the second time and when it then not be Acceptet then ... :/.
So The reason That I Proppkilled a guy is: He rdm tazed and killed me and then I was really angry and killed him 1 time. But what I not understand is that
I become a 4 Months Bann because killing 1 Guy With a Prop? Its not a little bit extreme or?. When I get unbanned you can give me 20 hours or 15 or 10 hours
ProppBlacklist/Physgunblacklist Then I can learn that I not have to kill guys with a Prop. This is really my Favorite server but I won't Proppkill him
because I know that I will be banned then but THIS GUY was an Officer and rdm taze/killed me. When I get unbanned I want to play Really Fearlessrp,
I know I maked me a really big problem but I hope I can remove this Problem.I only want to Play on your server but All time are guys that RDM Kill rdm raid rdm
taze me and then Im angry and kill that guys.... I hope with this I Can get unbanned from the Server , When I get unbanned I don't will make this
What breaking the rules not more again.

BRA (46612) - Prop abuse via prop pushing. I Didn't Proppushed i propkilled You cann see it Continued propkilling.

Gamer464 Postet this on behalf of Nusta
Your previous ban appeal was denied on the 15 May 2014. The current appeal was posted on the 24 May 2014. The elapsed time is 9 days. This is violating the rules for an unban request as in order to appeal a ban time of over 3 months, you must wait 1 month after the denial.

Your previous ban appeal:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46628

SoulRipper Wrote:Bantime under 1 week - A second unban request is not allowed.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 month after the denial.
Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post a second unban request 3 months after the denial.

A third unban request will not be taken in consideration, no matter how long your ban is.

As you can see you have violated the unban request rules and thus a warning has been added to your account.

With regards to my suspension:
As you can from the evidence, you clearly abused props by pushing vehicles and people. This will not be tolerated.

Upon the basis of the above statements, this ban appeal will be denied.
Regards,
aviator